How many of you seen all of these logo before?
Have you used them previously? Here are some tips on what’s the functions of Google Apps:
- Convert your hard-copy papers, documents and save your files into Google Drive
- Access your files anytime, anywhere and on any devices
- Share your content online with colleague, friends, family, etc
- Low Cost! Up to 15GB FREE for personal use
- Save paper, reduce the usage of paper by using Google Docs
- Real-time collaboration with easy sharing with controls all in your hand
- Record down your idea, anywhere, anytime and in any devices with keep the draft all in single file
- Chat discussion, comment assigned function, google search all without leaving google docs.
- Link import data between Sheets, Docs, Slides and Sites.
- Template such as budget, invoice, Gantt Chart, receipt, assignment tracker, PO, expenses report, financial statement and etc is available for edit.
- Data analysis, data extraction, data review all made possible with thousand of formula to be used
- No need to convert received surveys and forms into digital
- Can be transformed into Quiz, Surveys, Registration System, Quotation, Feedback Form and etc
- Real-time response, get notification of each response with add-ons
- Data can be exported to Google Sheets for analysis
- Go Green! Save papers!
Visit https://www.cre8tivenow.com/solution/workspace now to learn more of the usage for these apps!